Hello Ai Fans !!
It’s Crystal here and I am so proud to be a part of this blog hop ,OWH is dear to my heart , I grew up a daughter of a Master Gunnery Sergeant in the Marines and very proud of it , sometimes my dad would be away on missions and back then, there was no internet to Skype with my dad, so letters from him were very precious and once in awhile my dad would send a cassette tape to us ,hearing his voice was extra special . So I know how much these cards mean to the military and their families waiting to hear from them.I hope you can take a few minutes and hop along to see how creative all these ladies have been knowing they will touch someones hearts , I love that we are in a small creative way putting a smile on the military service men and women and their families ..
My family in 1969
Lets get started with the card ideas
these were made with the new Art Impressions OWH Seding Love set
these cards were made with the new Art Impressions OWH Every Hat Set
Aren’t these STAMP sets just the cutest …
Here’s how it works:
- Visit each blog by clicking through the designers and organizations listed below. Each blog will also have a link to the next for easy hopping!
- Comment on each blog you visit to show some love to those participating! Art Impressions will also be giving away a $50 prize pack of Art Impressions products. To enter, comment on every blog listed, the more you post, the more chances to win! The winner will be announced on Monday at 3:00 p.m. PST.
- Art Impressions
- Crafter’s Home
- Crystal Lopez **you are here
- You’r next stop *****Dixie Cochran
- Paula Spagnuolo
- Karen Day
- Kathryn Belmonte
- Lee Mae Elkins
- Kerry Kung
- Nancy Keller
- Piali Biswas
- Kristie Marcotte
- Reneé Matarese
- Ronni Unger
- Rhonda Harre
- Sandy Allnock
- Operation Write Home Stars and StampsThanks for stopping in and I hope you enjoy the Hop , please take a min and leave a commit, I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU : )