Hello my Scrappy friends !!
Yeah I am now Copic Certified along with my scrappy friend Rhonda , we went together on this journey and it was so fun and we learned a lot to help our coloring advance to the next level , now its time to practice with lots of coloring .
On Friday 8-8-14 we took the Standard Copic Certification class
9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
and this is an over view of the class contents
- Three common mistakes
- Identify, test & use your materials
- Four different blending techniques
- How to create texture and erase mistakes
- The Copic numbering system
- How to choose colors from the Copic Color Wheel
- Airbrushing with the ABS-1 & Air Compressor + ABS-3
here is some sampling of the work we did in class
we did blending and shading
on Saturday 8-9-14 we took the Intermediate Copic class from 9am -6:30 pm
- Shading, shadows & color
- Composition & design in Papercrafting
- Coloring tricky situations: trees, reds, faces, skin tones & hair
- Applying coloring & design concepts
- Improving design on your own
Our teacher was Lori Craig and she was a very knowledgeable teacher and it was so fun to spend 2 day learning from her .
** yes we look a bit rough after 8 hours of coloring, but we had a great time it was all about the coloring not looking good .. lol
so if you have ever thought about taking these classes I hope this post has help you decide , you will not regret it and you will meet some new scrappy friends along the way .
Hopefully the hair and skin class will come to our area in the Spring if it does I will be there.And they are working on a class for Advanced Certification and its on my bucket list too.